Hi all,
I'm using the PFC throttle set with a 737 config. 2 power levers. 2 reverser levers and flap/speedbrake levers.
I use also a registered version of FSUIPC but it is not possible to get the reversers out the reverser idle mode.
So power levers at idle, reverser levers to the reverser max position and at about 60 knots reverser levers back to the
"zero" position so you can move the throttles again. This is how it should be. With FSUIPC it is not possible to get it working.
Some times it is working as you want but most of the time it is a disaster. So i go back to the Prepar3d V4 standard contol axis
assigment, calibrate all axis so i've got the reverser levers back to iddle reverse position but never out of idle reverse. Is this "out the reverse mode"  a button/key command function or......?
This behavour is also with FSX

Regards
Jo va Bra

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

9 hours ago, Jovabra said:

Hi all,
I'm using the PFC throttle set with a 737 config. 2 power levers. 2 reverser levers and flap/speedbrake levers.
I use also a registered version of FSUIPC but it is not possible to get the reversers out the reverser idle mode.
So power levers at idle, reverser levers to the reverser max position and at about 60 knots reverser levers back to the
"zero" position so you can move the throttles again. This is how it should be. With FSUIPC it is not possible to get it working.
Some times it is working as you want but most of the time it is a disaster. So i go back to the Prepar3d V4 standard contol axis
assigment, calibrate all axis so i've got the reverser levers back to iddle reverse position but never out of idle reverse. Is this "out the reverse mode"  a button/key command function or......?
This behavour is also with FSX

Regards
Jo va Bra

I have the PFC throttle quadrant you describe.  To get it to work, you must create a null zone for the reversers before they are activated. Make sure that there is a null zone for the throttles to make sure that the throttles are at flight idle.  Without the throttles at flight idle, the reversers will not work correctly.  There are a couple of threads that address this and you can go over to Pete's forum and he will help when he gets back for vacation.

blaustern

Blaustern,
thanks for your info. To play with all the null settings  i'm on the right way. I'ts not perfect but better

Regards
Jo va Bra