Sign in to follow this  
Bruce953

Feature Request

Win 10, XP11.05, v2.2.1.9R3

My suggestion for another useful feature in P2A is for a simple landing rate record.  Simply feet per minute and ground speed at touch down.  That would be awesome as they say. . .

Cheers,

Bruce

Hi Dave,

Is there a way / chance to increase the text size of your UI? 2560x1440 is difficult. Moving to 4K in the future and am concerned about this.

Cheers,

• Like 1

howevr

Hi,

bought P2ATC today.

I´m on 2560x1440 and 4K monitors too. Increase of the GUI text size would be great.

Cheers, Bernie

Bernie,

Thanks and welcome aboard.

One way to get larger text is to adjust the Windows Display setting for size of text, apps and other items.  It makes the window larger and increases the text size.  Increasing the text size in the program itself would make it too big for the majority of users still using 1920X1080 monitors.

I do still have it on the list of possible future enhancements to make it a user adjustable item, but I believe that would require moving to a different UI technology.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

THX for your tip with windows display scaling. As workaround it helps me (old man:biggrin:) very much. But I don´t like the blurry fonts the windows display scaling is producing.

Good to hear you have it on the list to make it a user adjustable.

btw,  thx for the new version!

Bernie