Sign in to follow this  
TNguitar

I had a Milviz dream, they made a true C208 Caravan

Oh my.  Flying wild Alaska made the Caravan even more famous.  Milviz realized that the only real option Caravan lovers have is the Carenado 2 versions and NONE OF THE SYSTEMS really work.  I can crank it 100 percent all the time, no punishment.   In my dream Milviz finally was ready to make an awesome C208.  They took a cue from Aerosoft Twotter and gave it actual icing.  In the Twotter even the windshield will ice over and you have to turn the windshield heat on to even see.  They made the engine catch on fire like the Twotter if you mistreated it.  They gave us both the G1000 and steam guage panel options for those who like one or the other.  They used their new lighting system AND gave us the old, more simple lighting option that doesn't use the lighting xml thing.   They gave us cargo in the back and military versions and even an Era Alaska paint.  Yep, all the icing stuff actually works, it wasn't a bunch of fake systems.  They sold a ton of them because the Caravan is a very beloved plane and the fact that they made it so deep with the engine systems and icing systems, gave us choices like the new lighting program AND the easier old way as well as giving us steam guage AND G1000 panels they were able to charge 60 or 70 dollars for this masterpiece and it became one of their greatest creations.  They even gave us a lite version for people who are using weaker computers like Carenado has just done with their newer panes.  They thought of every user and every computer out there. 

What a dream it was. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oh, and just like on the Real Air Dukes they also gave us that rain bead effect on the windshield too.  Once Milviz did this baby there was never any need for another developer to make another Caravan C208.  Just like they did the Beaver and AS did the Twotter, this was THE DEFINITIVE  Caravan C208