Sign in to follow this  
BreezyPointDeparture

Panel + AC Saved States

Hey Everyone,

Long time PMDG fan, just got the P3Dv4 747v3 and need some help:

1. Using the Iberia livery from Avsim...when I config the AC (equipment/displays etc.) and I quit P3D, nothing saves when I get back into the airplane later on. It reverts back to the original setup. How can I get it to save the AC State?

2. I set up the panel how I like it for Cold & Dark - in the FMC i click save panel state, give it a name, put the name in LS1 and click Execute. The display reads that the panel state is saved, but how do I access it again? When i click to load panel states, it only gives me the 4 standard PMDG states, and not the name of the panel "created." 

Would appreciate insight and steps how to solve 1 and 2. 

Much Thanks,
Max 

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

1 hour ago, BreezyPointDeparture said:

Using the Iberia livery from Avsim...when I config the AC (equipment/displays etc.) and I quit P3D, nothing saves when I get back into the airplane later on. It reverts back to the original setup. How can I get it to save the AC State?

Make sure you’re running the sim as admin.

1 hour ago, BreezyPointDeparture said:

I set up the panel how I like it for Cold & Dark - in the FMC i click save panel state, give it a name, put the name in LS1 and click Execute. The display reads that the panel state is saved, but how do I access it again? When i click to load panel states, it only gives me the 4 standard PMDG states, and not the name of the panel "created." 

Same as above

21 minutes ago, PMDG777 said:

Make sure you’re running the sim as admin.

Same as above

Hey Chris - I have to say that being the admin, I didnt realize you have to right click and and specifically select running the app that way. 

Thanks very much!
Max  

Max

PMDG 747X & 737NGX Pilot

5 hours ago, BreezyPointDeparture said:

Hey Chris - I have to say that being the admin, I didnt realize you have to right click and and specifically select running the app that way. 

Thanks very much!
Max  

Yeah it's just one of those Windows things.....