jaszelda

FSX SE freeze after selecting PMDG aircraft

Recommended Posts

Hi all this is Jas, FSX SE freeze up every time when I select my PMDG 777 aircraft under the free flight manual. Reinstall the whole FSX SE and PMDG won't help. Tried selecting built in ultralight then changing the aircraft after loading doesn't work as well. 

Shouldn't be a hardware problem, I'm running some demanding games with GTX1080 with no hassle. 

FYI, I'm using windows 10 and here's my event log. Appreciate any help. Cheers. 

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Application Hang
Date:          14/08/2017 23:41:48
Event ID:      1002
Task Category: (101)
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      DESKTOP-G70GE3N
Description:
The program fsx.exe version 10.0.62615.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 18f0
 Start Time: 01d3154e19ffbf51
 Termination Time: 6
 Application Path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe
 Report Id: db11e333-a49a-452d-bc08-9b4639148641
 Faulting package full name: 
 Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Hang" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1002</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>101</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-08-14T22:41:48.050009700Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1000</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-G70GE3N</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>fsx.exe</Data>
    <Data>10.0.62615.0</Data>
    <Data>18f0</Data>
    <Data>01d3154e19ffbf51</Data>
    <Data>6</Data>
    <Data>D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe</Data>
    <Data>db11e333-a49a-452d-bc08-9b4639148641</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Binary>430072006F00730073002D0074006800720065006100640000000000</Binary>
  </EventData>
</Event>

 

- Jas Wong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 minute ago, jaszelda said:

Hi all this is Jas, FSX SE freeze up every time when I select my PMDG 777 aircraft under the free flight manual. Reinstall the whole FSX SE and PMDG won't help. Tried selecting built in ultralight then changing the aircraft after loading doesn't work as well. 

Shouldn't be a hardware problem, I'm running some demanding games with GTX1080 with no hassle. 

Here's my event log. Appreciate any help. Cheers. 

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Application Hang
Date:          14/08/2017 23:41:48
Event ID:      1002
Task Category: (101)
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      DESKTOP-G70GE3N
Description:
The program fsx.exe version 10.0.62615.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
 Process ID: 18f0
 Start Time: 01d3154e19ffbf51
 Termination Time: 6
 Application Path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe
 Report Id: db11e333-a49a-452d-bc08-9b4639148641
 Faulting package full name: 
 Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
  <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Hang" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1002</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>101</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-08-14T22:41:48.050009700Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1000</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-G70GE3N</Computer>
    <Security />
  </System>
  <EventData>
    <Data>fsx.exe</Data>
    <Data>10.0.62615.0</Data>
    <Data>18f0</Data>
    <Data>01d3154e19ffbf51</Data>
    <Data>6</Data>
    <Data>D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe</Data>
    <Data>db11e333-a49a-452d-bc08-9b4639148641</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Binary>430072006F00730073002D0074006800720065006100640000000000</Binary>
  </EventData>
</Event>

Welcome to the forums, please be aware that PMDG require you to sign all of your posts with your full name.

Are you running the latest versions of the 777? You can check by launching operations centre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

Welcome to the forums, please be aware that PMDG require you to sign all of your posts with your full name.

Are you running the latest versions of the 777? You can check by launching operations centre.

Sorry about that. Will edit my post now.

Yup I'm running the latest version of the 777. No notifications and I've just downloaded the latest version of the installer from the website where I got my copy from. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jaszelda said:

No notifications and I've just downloaded the latest version of the installer from the website where I got my copy from. 

What website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jaszelda said:

http://www.precisionmanuals.com

My copy is legit just in case if anyone is curious. 

The installer had a text file next to it that made reference to some SimConnect files that you need to install. Did you install these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

The installer had a text file next to it that made reference to some SimConnect files that you need to install. Did you install these?

Thanks mate, I didn't install those when I try to fix the problem by reinstalling everything. Will see if it fixes it. Cheers and I'll post an update in a bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

The installer had a text file next to it that made reference to some SimConnect files that you need to install. Did you install these?

I'm sorry I couldn't find any instructions in installing simconnect. Is it in the text file that reads "readme_PMDG_777_300ER expansion" or somewhere else? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jaszelda said:

I'm sorry I couldn't find any instructions in installing simconnect. Is it in the text file that reads "readme_PMDG_777_300ER expansion" or somewhere else? 

It's in the base package installer, since everything builds upon that code base.

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a110/aircraft-loads-up-dead-no-activation-window-no-landing-gear-simconnect-issue.aspx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now