AG3323

ifly simsoft Boeing 737NG generator issues

I have an outstanding issue with the ifly Boeing 737NG that I just purchased today. 

I have watched numerous cold and dark start videos and have gone through numerous checklists. But I just have no way to turn the generators on after engine startup... I am absolutely infuriated because in all of those videos I watched, everyone was able to turn them on with out any issues... if no one can help me, then someone at least direct me to a possible way to get a refund on a pay ware aircraft because I feel completely ripped off.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

AG3323,

Firstly, I have to admit that I do not have this aircraft for P3Dv4 so I cannot give you a direct solution to your problem. I do however, own the FS2004 model and I can tell you categorically, that if you have any problems, go directly to the IFly forum site. There you will find a huge amount of information and... a great many people who are very happy to help you. 

They have helped me numerous times and have been unfailingly polite and helpful.  One of the really good forums, in my opinion. I will be very surprised if they cannot help you and I would be trying them as a first choice (everyone on that forum owns IFly products)

Good luck, particularly if you do not get any help here (again, highly unlikely)

Regards

Tony