Sign in to follow this  
scott967

ATC VoicePack SDK

I just downloaded this SDK. During installation, I chose to put it in a folder where I keep all my other SDK's - not the default folder offered by the installer which was:C:Program FilesFS2004SDKATC_Voicepack_SDK.When I next ran Flight Simulator it called the Installer and re-installed the SDK in that default folder! That's never happened with any other of the SDKs I've installed.Anyone else noticed this effect and why should Flight Simulator need to do it?

I haven't really played with it, but I did notice that after installing the SDK the next time I ran FS9 it launched the SDK. IIRC it was creating wav files out of the voicepak. I'm not sure any more what I did. I have a C:Program FilesFS2004SDK folder, but all the files are in my FS documentation folder. I dodn't _think_ I manually moved them, but I can't say for sure.I hate installs that assume or insist on loading into C:Program Filesscott s..