Sign in to follow this  
skipph

TIR 5.4 Question

Bought Chase Plane after P3D V4 release and have never got it working with TIR 5. I have gone through some of the most recent posts on this problem and no solution has worked for me yet. Delete the 2 files, Delete settings file in Natural Point[ from the TIR forum],  Turn off global. I have noticed that

on the TIR5 screen, that up in the top left corner, it gives the title, the profile etc. And my title says FSFX, which I would guess is Chase plane but when I scroll down the list of titled games that TIR supports, there is no Chase Plane, FSFX,or Old Prop listings for supported games.

Could this be my problem as my camera does not track only 1 green led lit?   Thanks, Skip

Have you updated the Game List and TrackIR itself?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Yes I have several times now. Are you telling me that I should see your entry in the list of games? Skip