Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

Navigation lights are blue?

So I've spent almost 2 days installing P3D on a fresh Windows install. Got all the OrbX stuff, Rex, Active Sky, ASCA, PTA, everything set up just right. 

And then I see my navigation lights on every single one of my planes, they seem to be ... blue?

http://i.imgur.com/aEEQdPL.jpg

No idea what causes it or what files need to be changed to fix it, so I have no idea where to turn. Has anyone experienced something similar and could tell me how to correct it? 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

It's most likely your PTA preset. I have no idea how to tell you to fix it other than try a different preset or none at all.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

10 minutes ago, klamal said:

It's most likely your PTA preset. I have no idea how to tell you to fix it other than try a different preset or none at all.

Just tried replacing the ShadersHLSL with a clean one, plus clearing the shader cache. Still there, unfortunately. So it doesn't appear PTA is the culprit. 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB