Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Avatars now in saran-wrap...lol..or maybe acrylic paint?

Hmm...I'd say that something in the last update...got goofed up...

Here's the pic:

20170824181357_1.jpg

20170824174418_1.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

21 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Noted, and will probably be fixed by tomorrow. :cool:

Well, not by 'tomorrow' but soon I hope.   Having a blast with this sim as well.

Honestly, there truly is no 'bad' sim out there...and each one has its leg-up on the other...one way or another.   To fly them all, allows that leg-up over the saddle, all the time...:)

I think that competition, advances concepts...and that is a win for all of us...!

51 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Well, not by 'tomorrow' but soon I hope.   Having a blast with this sim as well.

Honestly, there truly is no 'bad' sim out there...and each one has its leg-up on the other...one way or another.   To fly them all, allows that leg-up over the saddle, all the time...:)

I think that competition, advances concepts...and that is a win for all of us...!

Nope, I meant by tomorrow, which is today. A small fix has been released. Go get it! :biggrin:

1 minute ago, HiFlyer said:

Nope, I meant by tomorrow, which is today. A small fix has been released. Go get it! :biggrin:

Yep..it's fixed!  Just posted my flight enroute from KOAK to Phoenix, Sky Harbor....great flight in progress.  What a hoot! :)

It's now in the Screen Shot Forum...

With what my avatar looked like yesterday...I was about to call the Ghost Busters!   Ecto-slime...whew....lolololol!