Sign in to follow this  
Will66

Feedback on some videos?

Hey so I've made a couple of videos on YouTube for X-Plane 11 after migrating from FSX, just wondering on your opinions! Here's one but there's a few others on the channel if you'd like to check them out and give me some feedback?!

• Upvote 3

What can I say? One of the most realistic flight sim videos I've ever seen!

• Upvote 2

"Society has become so fake that the truth actually bothers people".

24 minutes ago, Murmur said:

What can I say? One of the most realistic flight sim videos I've ever seen!

Thank you so much! What about the others? Apparently the La Guardia one is a little too dark? Could you comment on that? 

The lighting in La Guardia video seems about right. It's hard to say. I like the realistic night landing. Maybe just a litlle less bloom, just a little. Now I have to go though. :-)

• Upvote 1

"Society has become so fake that the truth actually bothers people".

It is artistically very nice but too heavy on the artificial effects. Needs several other camera views in the mix also IMO.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, VeryBumpy said:

It is artistically very nice but too heavy on the artificial effects. Needs several other camera views in the mix also IMO.

I tried to mix up the camera views in the Hong Kong landing, with the cockpit side view landing as seen in some real videos! What other views would you suggest? 

7 hours ago, Murmur said:

The lighting in La Guardia video seems about right. It's hard to say. I like the realistic night landing. Maybe just a litlle less bloom, just a little. Now I have to go though. :-)

Yeah I think I went a little too crazy on the bloom in that one😂