Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Live ATC Chatter

On 8/28/2017 at 2:54 AM, warbirds said:

That is the one area I am not very good at but thinking of trying out Vatsim someday. 

Well Paul you know what they say...Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today. :biggrin: You will enjoy Vatsim and will have no regrets.

I have received information from Alex RANC (CEILOSIM) that there is a Beta Version for P3dv4 available, I have attempted to purchase the current product, ATC CHATTER PRO and was informed the Beta Version would be made available to me from Ceilosim. All my download gave me was an  unreadable (READMENOW) text file, instead?

At this point in time, I am still waiting for a response regarding my problem.

Will keep you posted.

I've downloaded the APP, LiveATC.net, which does give me some better emersion as it plays in the background, cost about $6 dollars AUD, will do until Ceilosim can sort my issue.

I have also tried to go to the site for LAAP, as this interested me, but each time I attempt to contact the site, or attempt a download it asks me for sign in details, and Windows (10) pops up with a warning of an unsecure site, I'm at a complete loss, having read that several of you out there are having great success. How do you sign in if you cant Register?

Regards

Brian

On 8/28/2017 at 9:28 AM, Rob Ainscough said:

Oh nice.  So I'm guessing the workflow is:

1.  Determine the frequencies of one's flight plan
2.  Download those frequencies from www.liveATC.net  (if available)
3.  Save them in a common location
4.  Use "new version of Live ATC" to connect to existing downloaded streams

I've been tossing around ideas regarding Live ATC software/product ... incorporate:

1.  Auto loading of ATC change based on a selected or loaded flight plan
2.  Warning of frequencies not available (down or just none exists) and provide close "alternative" frequencies as a substitute

As you know, some countries don't allow any ATC recordings (live or delayed) which is unfortunate.

I love www.liveATC.net, it can really add some interest in the longer flights I do ... heck I even bought/read a book on ATC "Say Again, Please ... Guide to Radio Communications" by Bob Gardner.

Do you have a link for additional info?

Cheers, Rob.

Hi Rob, Love your ideas, have gone with LiveATC.net and linked it with LAAP, certainly adds more interest, in the flight.

I did try to download, ATC CHATTER PRO from Ceilosim  from ALEX RANC without any luck as explained in my previous post, he initially got back, prior to purchase, to say a BETA for P3dv4 was in the Pipeline, then it went quiet.

I'm not sure what's going on whether Alex is unwell, but I've paid for, and not received anything, and certainly have had no support, so Ill stick with LAAP and LIVE ATC streams in my flight paths.

Cheers Brian

P.s. Please keep your IDEA`s going, as I`ll be one of the first customers on your Door.

Hi Guys,

Alex RANC from CEILOSIM, has got back to me, and had been having trouble with his email service.

There is a ATC CHATTER PRO (Beta) in development. Because of the misfortune I had in downloading his product he kindly gave me a full refund, and a copy of the Beta ATC CHATTER PRO.

That is certainly excellent service, and its great to deal with companies such as CEILOSIM and in particular ALEX RANC.

The Beta Looks good and might well be worth a look.

I have No affiliation or personnel interest in CEILOSIM, but do wish to thank them and ALEX, publicly, for the great Service provided to me.  

Cheers Brian

• Upvote 1