1st fltsimguy

RealtiyXp - New GTN for XP11 - Not working - Need Ideas

This is about the GTN for XP! By RealityXP.

I bought the Reality GTN yesterday, I can not get it to work.

I have read many forum threads on their "officical" support pages. Read the manual three times.

Many people have had similar problems to me. I have tried almost everything, and spent four hours trying to get the thing to work.

I have detailed my issues, questions and support into this thread

I need ideas, and help and after six hours ( I know that is not a long time but I see responses to other issues and mine has not been addressed) not a soul has contributed anything including Jean-luc the developer (I don't know if there are other staff involved in support).

So I have posted here trying to see if others might be able to help me sort out this mess.

I am a very frustrated purchaser. I have also got the GTN for FSX and P3D...and never had any issues on installation (except my antivirus grapping a file and quarantining it - I checked this for the XP11 install).

Bryan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Bryan

I have the GTN for X-Plane 11 and it worked out of the box (but I don't have the P3D version), so it's hard to tell what the issue is. I can see Jean-Luc has now replied so hopefully you can get this sorted.

I know this should have been straight forward, darn odd.

Yes Jean-Luc is now engaging me on this one. So far no luck. This might be a case of "I hate computers", some obscure issue.

Bryan

Problems have been sorted out and I am up and running, a very happy guy again.

• Upvote 1