garydpoole

Cockpit Rattles & Bangs?

Hello all

Up until I moved over to P3DV4, I was very happy using A2A's Accu-Feel for amongst other things, cockpit rattles and bangs! 

However, as this still isn't available for P3DV4 yet, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a suitable replacement for just the cockpit noises until such time that A2A release an updated version of Accu-Feel? 

Regards 

Gary 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Couldn't resist Gary,  :biggrin:  :laugh:  :laugh: Yes you need one cranky child with a stick, a few pots and pans from the kitchen, a windy day and a loose piece of tin on the roof then you're all set.:biggrin:

As for the software I too use Accufeel in FSX and love it. Its one of those immersive things I probably wouldn't start the sim without these days. My favourite sounds are the airframe drag when lowering flaps and spoilers, and the rumble when rocketing down the runway. I can understand just how much you would miss the rattle and clunk, since you've switched to 64bit P3D.

I haven't heard of anything for P3Dv4 that replicates what A2A did for FSX with AccuFeel / AccuSim.