Sign in to follow this  
Bram073

(P3D v4) PMDG aircraft won't load into sim, kernelbase.dll error.

Hello,

I have a problem regarding loading PMDG planes into my sim.

Whenever i try to load any PMDG plane into the sim (737, 747 and 777), the sim crashes and gives a kernelbase.dll error. This is really weird because default aircraft load just fine.

Restarting my PC didn't work.

I tried to fix this by running sfc /scannow into CMD, didn't work.

I tried installing the newest Nvidia drivers, didn't work either.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and/or  found a fix?

Help would be very much appreciated!

Regards,

Bram Sars

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, I did have an episode of kernelbase errors early with Windows 10.  My fix was to remove all NVidia drivers, folders and files.  This requires that you start windows in safe mode because at least two files cannot be deleted in normal mode.  Once all NVidia is gone then install a driver that is known to be good.  That may not be your problem, but this is a technique that I stumbled upon while spending days and days troubleshooting the event at the time.

On 10-9-2017 at 4:33 PM, downscc said:

Yes, I did have an episode of kernelbase errors early with Windows 10.  My fix was to remove all NVidia drivers, folders and files.  This requires that you start windows in safe mode because at least two files cannot be deleted in normal mode.  Once all NVidia is gone then install a driver that is known to be good.  That may not be your problem, but this is a technique that I stumbled upon while spending days and days troubleshooting the event at the time.

Thanks for you reply,

I managed to fix this problem by running the simconnect installer again because someone recommended to do so in another topic.

I don't know how but the problem is fixed now.

24 minutes ago, Bram073 said:

I managed to fix this problem by running the simconnect installer again because someone recommended to do so in another topic.

Interesting, thanks for posting that.  One more thing to add to the list of things to try.