Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

Procedure Pronunciation Editor Error

-The Procedure Pronunciation Editor program don't work for me...When I load an airport, the program stops with "Error while loading procedures" message.

-VoxAtc last version/P3Dv4 (Run as an administrator)

-VoxATC Advanced Setting points to the correct folder which contains the Level-D Format Nav Data (uptodate)

I suppose the consequence is that the main Vox program will not give me any Sid / Star...?

Regards,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On 9/10/2017 at 10:53 PM, DrumsArt said:

-The Procedure Pronunciation Editor program don't work for me...When I load an airport, the program stops with "Error while loading procedures" message.

-VoxAtc last version/P3Dv4 (Run as an administrator)

-VoxATC Advanced Setting points to the correct folder which contains the Level-D Format Nav Data (uptodate)

I suppose the consequence is that the main Vox program will not give me any Sid / Star...?

Regards,

Same thing happens to me

Contact the developer via the official website. I vaguely remember that this is a known bug in 7.4x that is caused by the 32 bit PP Editor compiled incorrectly, such that it is accidently calling a 64 bit dynamic link library (DLL). Even though VOXATC is a 64 bit app, the utilities are still 32 bit.

This error should have no impact on whether SIDs and STARs are referenced correctly. One can also manually  edit the file:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Internal Workings\VoxATC P3D 4\ProcedureNameConverter.xml 

but I suggest against doing so, unless you have a pronunciation issue that is really annoying. Make sure that you save a backup of the original file in case something goes wrong.