Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly

750 will not start with new Xenviro 1.07 [solved]

Jean-Luc.  I just installed the updated Xenviro 1.07 and now the 750 will not start and has a black screen.  I have tried reinstalling the 750 and restarting the computer and still no luck.  Also, toggling the Battery & Avionics switches on and off didn't help.

I even tried taking out Xenviro and still have a black screen

Thanks,  Howard

Hi Howard,

The update is coming up. We've initially planned a release for today, but we'd need enough hours to push this to tomorrow. Hopefully the update fixes the black screen issue when powering up.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi Jean-Luc.  No matter what I do today, I cannot get the 750 to turn on. I tried everything, even turning on the Trainer first and still no luck.  When do you thing we can get the new update?
Thanks,  Howard

That is quite strange to be honest.

Although I do have my share of problems (see this topic) I have been able to make a successful flight with the GNS750 and xEnviro 1.07 in the Carenado BE58 with REP by Simcoders.

I don't think my problem is with Xenviro 1.07, because I cannot get the 750 to start up in any plane with or without xEnviro running.  I am hoping that the new update will fix this.  This started after installing Xenviro but still exists even after removing Xenviro.

I really love the 750 and feel "Lost" without it.

The update is under final wraps (i.e. e-commerce installers) and will be uploaded in the next half hour!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Hi Jean-Luc.  Yes!  I have started up XPlane several times and the GTN750 starts up successfully after turning the battery on & off 2 times.

Thanks a Lot.   Howard

• Upvote 1

Is this still a problem to anyone? I just installed the x-enviro and now my GTN750's won't start :( tried with different planes and still no results.

Edit. removed x-enviro and it still won't start.

Edit. v2. reinstalled the GTN and it works again with the x-enviro:))))

31 minutes ago, Joonas said:

Edit. v2. reinstalled the GTN and it works again with the x-enviro:))))

Glad all is back to normal! This makes me wonder what x-enviro is doing which would break our plugin though?!