Sign in to follow this  

Fuel quantity bug

Hi all,

if i start my NGX in P3Dv4 everything is fine but when i switch to any other aircraft after loading the sim (Baron or the drone or whatever) then back to the ngx this happens;

my left and right tank are filled with 25 tons (?) and the center tank is empty. Further the fuel page under fs actions says my aircraft is to 434% full. Lol i thought but let's change it back and here it comes...

If i then enter 60% fuel i have about 3 tons in the tank o.O and when i enter 5% i get 45Kg...

It seems like the whole % calculation is then based on the 434% value as it would be the 100%. I don't know how you guys program the fuel system but i highly doubt that you use a local variable or double wich is currently in the sim..So how could  the Baron or whatever mess this value up?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

You can't go and load between different PMDG aircrafts, even if this is the same type without having such issues. It is written on the intro manual.

You can go from NGX to baron but if you want to load NGX again better restart P3d.

• Upvote 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

26 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

You can't go and load between different PMDG aircrafts, even if this is the same type without having such issues. It is written on the intro manual.

You can go from NGX to baron but if you want to load NGX again better restart P3d.

Yes i know that but the manual says not directly between PMDG aircraft's that's why i swich to the baron first. 

It worked well in FSX SE and P3Dv3 so that's why i'm asking.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

As far as I know it not a good idea to switch between PMDG aircraft, event if something else is loaded in between on the same sim session.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

2 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

As far as I know it not a good idea to switch between PMDG aircraft, event if something else is loaded in between on the same sim session.

Yeah. I think I've gotten away with it a few times, but it's best to keep it to on plane per sim session.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers