lennie

Hanging jetways at KDCA

Hello Guys,

Took a short flight yesterday to KDCA, first time since changing to P3D4. Many buildings missing in Washington while flying down the Potomac, and there are no terminal buildings at National Airport. Using global, vector, NA land class, FS global 2018 mesh. Ran AEC tool in FTX. Most sliders fully right, building slider maxed.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Washington X is great and filled with a lot of realism.  While at KDCA, look over at Bolling AFB and see the car accident on DC295!  It looks bad!  With all of the potholes on this highway, I'm surprised there's only one accident... Perhaps DD will somehow make that happen in any future release!  Might want to get some medical helicopters over there right away!  Lots of smoke and fire.

You might want to check out Andrews AFB too.  Air Force One was being prepared.  I taxiied around the aircraft to see what was going on and the Secret Service detail gave me the eye all the way around the aircraft.  Can't believe they didn't seem to trust me in my F22 Raptor! 

Crystal City is well detailed too as well as Washington.  All airports and the surrounding scenery should have detail like this!