Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Great Support from Carenado and Alabeo

I thought this deserved recognition.  I have to commend Alabeo and Carenado for their customer service.  They have a record of almost every purchase I made.  After my old system crashed a few weeks ago, I thought I'd never be able to restore my Carenado/Alabeo aircraft.  But on the product download page, I was able to reinstall 11 aircraft including the Cessna Cardinal, Piper Sport, Piper Tomahawk, TBM850, Conquest, DA40, Cessna 337, Cessna 210, Phenom 100 and Premier 1.  Most of my aircraft in FSX were Carenado/Alabeo.  That they kept the download links active for some products I purchased several years ago is commendable.  Say what you want about their products, personally I love the eye candy since I am a casual pilot who prefers to hand fly except in the boring stretches in the flight levels.

John

I also have had good service from both Carenado and their brother company Alabeo. One issue regarded a purchase for X-Plane that never seemed to work right. They worked their tails off to make sure it was working properly in the end. They even offered something in return for my troubles. As a result of their support, and because I also enjoy the nice presentation of their products, I have made it a point to buy not just one but a handful of planes from them with the recent sale they had going on (which continues through tomorrow, so if anyone is sitting on the fence, now is the time to give them a try)

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Given that the A36 is included in the P3d product, they have been recognized.  3D modeling is extremely hard to do.  I tried it with my trike and it took forever to get it right.  Dave Eckert gave me helping hand with my small projects, he told me the ins and outs of designing aircraft and it helped get my trike project off the ground.  I had other projects, but I was most interested in the trike so I could share my experience with simmers. Funny, the trike worked in FS2002, but it had problems in FSX, the prop would disappear behind the clouds.  In P3dV4 they fixed that, so I can enjoy my trike again.  I haven't flown a trike in years, maybe one day I will have some money and enough land to have my own ultralight airpark LOL.  I met a man who did just that, he bought a patch of land near Prescott and made his own little ultralight airport out of it, that was about ten years ago.

John