Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Black Marble Lights Pop up

I just bought base and vector and I like what I see so far.  However, night lighting tends to pop up and are not gradual.  Is there a way to fix this?  This happens with autogen as well (mostly trees).  I am running Orbx Base and OpenLC.  

FXAA- off

AA - 4xMSAA

Anti 16x

Ultra resolution

Scenery Complexity - Very dense

autogen draw distance - extremely high

autogen veg - very dense

building - very dense

dynamic 3d

HDR lighting on

Dynamic lighting on

Intel 7th Gen Core i7 7700K (4.7GHz Overclock) Quad Core

16gb mem

6GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060, PCI Express 3.0

500GB Samsung EVO 850 Solid State Drive

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

I'm guessing that as it happens with autogen trees, then the popping up is due to the simulator engine and not the add-on. I don't believe trees are part of Black Marble. Head on over to the support forums at Chris Bell Design Studio and see if there's anything which can be done.

I could only afford BM Base, but l also like what I see, and that's on FSX:SE. :cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

its just your screen brightness or your internal v4 brightness slider settings being too high!