Sign in to follow this  
asanal

A/P disconnects

1 hour ago, asanal said:

They are all default settings.

That is a problem.  Change wind turbulence and shear settings to 25%-30%.  This was mentioned early in this thread and you seemed to have ignored it.

1 hour ago, asanal said:

777 P3D V4 I didnt read yet, but I will read it.

This is also a problem, the PMDG 777X is a very complex simulator.  Don't be surprised if you have problems because you haven't prepared yourself.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan, I didn't ignored, I appreciated your effort  trying to give me guidence.

As I said before. My problems are  nothing to do with Turbulence. 99%  A/P disconnect flights were turbulence  free.

I will try to fix it. If i cannot.then will open PMDG Support ticket

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

7 hours ago, asanal said:

Dan, That is time first time I opened AS wind settings. They are all default settings. I will read Pg92 and will check zone settings.

Majority of my 777 with good weather and no turbulence. Today only I encounter with heavy turbulence over KORD  and A/P disconnected. That was the turbulence  effect.  Rest of my all disconnected flights happened  during beautiful weather and no turbulence.  777 P3D V4 I didnt read yet, but I will read it.

Thanks for the info

This might be the problem. Many of those settings are fine for default P3D aircraft but not for addons from PMDG, FSL. A2A..... those highly realistic flight models react completely different to the settings provided by ASN/16/v4. I don‘t know right now if PMDG provides some setting advice but turning all the turbulence sliders to 20%, winds accordingly and important: turn the enhanced turbulence OFF! should do the trick. 

As you‘re saying, as long as you only have issues with the 777 it‘s likely not your hardware. 

Marc,

I turned down all sliders  20-30%. Enhanced Turbulence box  is not checked.

I calibrated all controls. Now I will make a test flight. 

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

Thanks to All, I made a test flight  KEWR-KDEN with out any incident. I will make two additional  Test Flight, then I will close the case, WOW

• Upvote 1

Ahmet Sanal

Very glad to hear that... most AP problems are resolvable by reducing the wind input. That doesnt necessarily have to mean that your airplane rocks noticably but makes the data believe you would encounter a massive thunderstorm or something for what it was programmed to react... little „bugs“ if you wish but they are required for a realistic behaviour of the overall simulation. 

Happy landings

Dan, thanks for your help

Ahmet Sanal