Sign in to follow this  

hello,

2 computers, one has the simulator PC1 (fsx, but also installed here are P3D and X-plane) the second, PC2, has the program "little navmap" networked.

I made the connection on PC2 for the simulator via little mapconnect-programma, started up on PC1, and works fine, i can see my plane on PC2 in program little navmap.

Now, trying to also load the scenery library on this PC2 (The scenery library is of course on the computer with the sim, PC1) no connection possible, not via network, or via mapped drive...The sim choice blocks me on "X-plane 11", with "reset paths" greyed, there is only that simulator to chose X-plane 11. Don't know where he got that, there are no simulators on this PC2, and i seldom use X-plane 11.

Thank you for an answer !

Ivan Werbrouck

Hi Ivan,

you have to create the scenery library on the flying computer using LNM and then copy it over to the remote computer. It is just one file to copy and there is not need to load it on the remote after you copied the file. See here in the manual.

This applies to X-Plane and FSX/P3D. No need to install a second X-Plane on the remote.

Alex

Thanks a lot Alex!!! Everything works fine know, starting to learn all posibilities now and it sure looks great!

Is it correct when i say that one should generate this scenery library database and copy it to the client PC everytime one is changing something in the scenery library ?

Ivan Werbrouck

Hi Ivan,

24 minutes ago, Iwerbrouck said:

Is it correct when i say that one should generate this scenery library database and copy it to the client PC everytime one is changing something in the scenery library ?

If you want to see your new airports, yes.

Not, if only landclass, terrain or other files change.

I'd add a Windows share and put a link on the desktop to make the copying easier. Or, even better, create a batch file.

Alex

ok, Alex, that is not really a problem, after all, if you make changes in the scenery you have to do "something" (updating DB's) in all the programs, like FSCommander, Plan-G or VFRFlight...

Just started, but now yet very enthousiast! I can can see my AI ships !! Yes, i like to "program" the ships van H. Nielsen (outstanding work !!) on lakes and rivers, and now YOU CAN SEE THEM ON THE MAP!

Going on with the manual now to discover other possibilities, Thanks

Ivan Werbrouck

On 10/2/2017 at 11:16 PM, albar965 said:

you have to create the scenery library on the flying computer using LNM and then copy it over to the remote computer. It is just one file to copy and there is not need to load it on the remote after you copied the file. See here in the manual.

Hello Alex

I have the same problem as Ivan - 2PC,
I don't know how to install scenery library on the remote computer,
Your link is not working - "See here in the manual",
Please help me.

Best regards!
Coorn