Sign in to follow this  
Yuvraj994

NTDLL Error in P3D V4 Near Canada

It has come to my notice that while crossing the pond, Atlantic ocean and entering Canada specific near New foundland area and near hudson bay, P3D crashes to Desktop with the NTDLL Error.

This is my 3rd time crossing the Atlantic and all three times I have faced this issue. I do quite a few long haul flights but this specific region is having issues. 

A similar issue was observed in Russia region in V3. I havnt flown that route in v4 yet. This issue needs to be addressed asap.

i am currently using pmdg 777+rex+pta+asp4+orbx ftx+vecotr+ Open Lc na.

Hardware-

i5 7300hq Processor

4gb nvidia 1050Ti

750gb ssd

8gb ram.

The ntdll error is mostly caused by high settings or a bad overclock (CPU voltages too high or too low).  P3D (and FSX) places a lot of stress on your computer system when you have a lot of addons and eye-candy.  See the AVSIM CTD Guide for other possibilities and look on page 10 on How to Fix Most FSX/P3D Crashes and Freezes.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I'm getting this crash near Canada too.

Same addons except I use ASCA and Envtex instead of REX and don't use PTA (waiting for 4.1 compatibility)

Sky and cloud textures are at 512 DXT 5

UTlive 70% airliner traffic 0% GA.

I will update my graphics drivers first and retest.

Looking at other threads for ntdll.dll crashes, I could be in for a long haul fixing this, rather than long haul flying. See what i did there? 

Here's wishing us luck

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

On 02/10/2017 at 5:11 PM, Jim Young said:

The ntdll error is mostly caused by high settings or a bad overclock (CPU voltages too high or too low).  P3D (and FSX) places a lot of stress on your computer system when you have a lot of addons and eye-candy.  See the AVSIM CTD Guide for other possibilities and look on page 10 on How to Fix Most FSX/P3D Crashes and Freezes.

no its not just that. 

1.a bad fs9 bgl in v4 will do that  (for example fs9code.bgl in UK2000 egaa)

2.a non native ai model will do that (for example the camsim 787 

3.If for example by mistake you disable scenery/base or scenery/world  in lorby or sce 

all 3 of the above will give you a NTL.dll error as well as what Jim says.  Ive had all three of the above happen to me. 

14ppkc-6.png

It will give you a StackHash or NTDLL error.  I can now confirm and reproduce, MTX6 MyTrafficMil.bgl will cause a StackHash or NTDLL when near a military installation. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10