Sign in to follow this  
Joonas

Flickering between GPS and VLOC mode

Hey, just bought the GTN750 today and trying to get it working on the Jetstream 32, but when I select the GPS mode by clicking the CDI button this flickering starts

https://i.gyazo.com/afc463e295287aef87a3a8799d6f1739.mp4

and I cannot activate the NAV on autopilot, tried various settings on the settings menu but didn't get it working. So if any1 knows how to get it working without flickering please let me know :) VLOC mode works without problems. 

I'd like all support questions be solved as fast as this one! Just in case other customers are having the same issue, would you mind detailing what was the trick to make it work?

PS: this is a nice looking GTN integration in this BAE 3D cockpit!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

There is a hidden button just below the GTN750 that you need to press to fix it :)

51965c8ff578d40c4576670678e83825.png

• Upvote 1

Is there any further information on fixing this? I have this happen in numerous aircraft.

This most likely happen only with aircraft coded to 'control' the NAV/GPS source selector. In this case the best course of action is to either disable "Connect CDI" in the Instrument Panels settings, or, disable CDI mode in the AFMS settings (like you'd do in a real aircraft).

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)