Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

787 Training Now Available from Angle Of Attack!

As many know, Angle of Attack has been providing great training since the LevelD 767 and I have enjoyed and been greatly helped by their video programs like so many others.

Now Angle of Attack is offering training by a real commercial pilot, for the recently released QualityWings 787 at a very good discount price.

I know because I have all of their training programs and I believe this is the least that I have ever paid, even going as far back as the LevelD training program.

Below, I would like to share the email that I received from Chris Palmer of Angle Of Attack Training:

-------------------------------------------------

Angle Of Attack Training

Fellow Aviators,
As many of you know, a main part of our history here at Angle of Attack involves Flight Simulation Training. If you are a Flight Sim Enthusiast, this email is for you. 

It is our pleasure to announce training for the QualityWings 787.

Jason Sokoloff of the AOA Team has put together this great training package to give all you 787 drivers training from the get-go. 

The 787 is a cutting edge piece of technology, and is much different than any other aircraft for which we've offered training in the past. For example, did you know that the 787 is a 'bleed-less' aircraft? That's right, no bleed air systems. Everything is electrical. 

That makes this aircraft, and this training, a unique look into the the future of commercial aviation. 

We've setup this training as a long, thorough, in-depth sequential flight, broken down into the phases of flight. This way you get information on how to operate the systems and fly the aircraft in each phase of flight. 

Here is the lesson breakdown:

Lesson 1 -- 20:22
Lesson 2 -- 17:12
Lesson 3 -- 28:00
Lesson 4 -- 15:08
Lesson 5 -- 22:23
Lesson 6 -- 8:25
Lesson 7 -- 7:50
Lesson 8 -- 29:20
Lesson 9 -- 22:07

Introduction
Cold & Dark Power-Up
Preflight Part 1
Preflight Part 2
Pushback & Startup
Takeoff
Climb
Descent
Approach & Landing

The introductory price is $18 USD. The cost will go up to $27 USDafter two weeks. All the material is instantly accessible through our online training website/portal.

We wish you the best in your future flights in the QualityWings 787, and enjoy learning this aircraft through our training. 

Sincerely, 
The Angle of Attack Crew

------------------------------------------------------------------

787AngleOfAttackTraining.jpg

• Upvote 1