TheBoom

Slight performance issues

Hi, I've just purchased Chaseplane after sitting on the fence for a while. Great overall product and I'm mostly glad I chose it.

I have two questions/issues though. 

While panning with middle mouse or assigned key, I get microstutters. I don't mean the normal occasional stutters that we get with P3D, but microstutters specifically and only while panning. I did not have these with EZdok 1.187 while panning.

Second is possibly linked to first, while panning there seems to be some sort of "input lag". I've tried dropping the master inertia slider to 0 and there is still a bit of lag during the movements/panning. Also compared to Ezdok 1.187.

I've also noticed that the Chaseplane interface gets less responsive and maybe even a bit stuttery (similar sort of behaviour to panning) while the sim is connected.

I'm no programmer but I feel like these have something to do with the way ChasePlane interacts/interfaces with P3D. Perhaps its not as "clean and direct" as Ezdok?  I've read a few posts talking about these performance issues and these were my concerns between CP and Ezdokv2.

I don't see a thread here talking about this specifically so I thought I'd start one. Anyone have or notice this and is there a way to alleviate it?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

Try enabling the Experimental versions in the Preferences. We are working on updates on this channel before pushing it to everyone.

We are also working on a massive update for November that targets performance.

Regards
Keven