Sign in to follow this  
Robert Kirkland

Whats the deal with UT:EU

Crawl under a stone and grow up a bit before you bother to come back.Mod's, I'll happily post something to encourage the lock to be put on ;-)

Cheers

Paul Golding

I really must do some work, I actually burst out laughing at that :-lol Paul Golding

Cheers

Paul Golding

Guest reverse_thrust

I loathe you Golding...I LOATHE YOU...you second grade aircraft developer ... whats the matter ? you only design old aircraft due to the simplified aircraft systems..Not only that he sends his wife to the screenshot forums to post beta shots for him...

While I agree that the original author came off as abrassive in his initial post, I think his overal point is valid.Personally I had considered buying UT: Europe but after I saw that the Balkans, Greece, Slovakia, Poland, basically all of eastern europe and Iceland will be missing, I think I'll pass.

Guest Zevious Zoquis

...what a pathetic little twit you are.

Guest reverse_thrust

If you think paul golding is a second grande developer - give me a #### yeah

Guest SoarPics

Can someone please ban this muppet!!Again! I thought he was banned a couple nights ago? He's only here to troll.Greg

Guest John Smith

Whilst I've used FS for many years and been a frequent forum visitor, I've always been happy to just watch.....but this is just riduclous!I understand that these kinds of forums have no way of controlling who is allowed to join in. However, I really do think that the ability to post whatever one wants too, in complete anonymity, simply encourages the kind of thing we see in this and other recent posts.I know that forcing people to use their real name, at least in their profile, will not stop the more silly posts. But the fact that their name is known to all may just make them think twice......Of course, monitoring these threads is one of the functions of a forum moderator and a job they by and large do very well.I'm sure this has all been discussed before and maybe this is simply a necessary consequence of free speach.John Smith

Well, i think I know what the issue is....It's related to your display drivers. You can fix the performance issue by following these steps:Go to Control Panel -> Network Connections -> Look for an icon called 'Local Area Connection'. right click on that and select 'disable'. Never enable that, it just ruins our your Flight Sim experience!That will solve all our your problems!!Enjoy!! :-wave[hr color=#000000][table border=0" width="98%" id="table1" height="4" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2][td width=500]Jason CYOO - Formerly MYNN[br /]General Aviation Fan[br][/b]P4 3.2Ghz, 1GB Ram, FX5900 128MB, XP SP2.[br /][br /]

Guest reverse_thrust

FX5900 enough said..

Guest Daniel Pimentel

you second grade aircraft developer ... whats the matter ? you only design old aircraft due to the simplified aircraft systems..:-lol :-lol Someone doesn't know what they're talking about.In before the lock.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest SoarPics

FX5900 enough said..ROFL. At the very least you've proven just how dim the light really is!!! (Have you tried installing your video drivers?)Greg