Sign in to follow this  
eddywinch82

FS2004 Belgian Airports Scenery Query

I went to download, some Freeware Airport Sceneries, from the website, beluxvacc.org. After reading Freeware Airport recomendations, on this Forum for Antwerp and Brussels South etc. But when I download them, it says the .zip file is corrupt, and or can't be opened or something like that.

Do you have to be subscribed to the website, to be able to download them properly ? I have tried different methods, of downloading i.e save target as, open File etc, and the problem remains. Any help and info would be appreciated. Eddie

A lot of FS2004 sceneries are no longer available at their original locations. There is an Internet Archive website where old websites are preserved: https://archive.org/web/ if you enter the website address: beluxvacc.org into the Search bar there, you might find the files you want - if you're lucky!

59 minutes ago, eddywinch82 said:

I went to download, some Freeware Airport Sceneries, from the website, beluxvacc.org. After reading Freeware Airport recomendations, on this Forum for Antwerp and Brussels South etc. But when I download them, it says the .zip file is corrupt, and or can't be opened or something like that.

Do you have to be subscribed to the website, to be able to download them properly ? I have tried different methods, of downloading i.e save target as, open File etc, and the problem remains. Any help and info would be appreciated. Eddie

I just checked the same files for you and can confirm there is an issue with them. They download as very small files, a fraction of the size mentioned on the page. Likewise, one FSX file I tried aswell. They all seem to download at around 178 kb.

They may be unaware of the problem, perhaps it would be worth contacting their Webmaster via Communications > Contact Us.

John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

There is only 1 Freeware Brussels International Airport, I have found on the internet so far. Which I already have, very good it is too, by Robert Buysen. So I presume it is the same one, originally for download on the beluxvacc.org Website. Also I have found an Antwerp Airport, here on Avsim.com. So I presume, the download will also be for the same Antwerp Scenery on beluxvacc.org.

And I have found a fairly recent Charleroi Airport (Brussels South) from 2010. Might even be better than the one, originally available for download on beluxvacc.org ? Thanks for you replies guys, it's much appreciated. Downloading those 2 now ))

Sorry to bump an old topic but I'm trying to get some decent freeware for Belgium and came across this topic! 

Particularly interested in EBBR if there is a freeware version available on the net as nothing listed on the freeware listings? Is it still available on the net? 

Didnt come across in any of the usual places. 

Cheers 

Nick 

Search Flightsim.com for Buysen and you should get a file containing Brussels (+others) and an afcad for it.  It is " By Peter Slater, Gareth Abbott. (See also ELVASP1U.ZIP)"  It's also available here on Avsim as elvasp1.zip

Colin B

Edited by cbrown

Hey!

I'm also still using FS9, I'm Belgian, I have all airports of Belgium, and I think I can help you with freeware sceneries of Belgian airports working well in FS9...

Can we communicate via personal emailaddresses?

I personally also need advise on Activesky or any other weather program for FS9 working well.

Let me have your personal address...

Greetz

Jive1 - Belgium

Edited by Jive1