Sign in to follow this  
sudqui

How to use second pc to undock instruments

Hi. I'm going to explain how I'm flying now, I have a pc with four outputs , three monitors for main view and the forth one for undock PFD, CDU and other instruments (that forth is touch monitor 27"). I have second pc to see airports charts and iva eye, 

I have PMDG 737-800 NGX.

I want to connect the second pc in network with the first one to be able to see the instruments in the 3 outputs of the second. 

And my question is: what programs should I use to be able to do this?

Regards.

Not possible

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

It's possible yes, with a 3d party software like wideview, but you need another instalation of the FS you are using, so another licence!

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

You can not undock any PMDG B737 DUs to another PC over the newtwork.

If I am wrong, please tell me how.

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

Some gauges as fms was directed to mine ipad for tubes or commuters... Is more easy to use with fingers as in the reality... But  only some addons are compatible...

Before, good gps, I followed mine plane with the tablet on moving maps...

Too making some check-list on Ipad... Utilities as aurasim for v calculations too...

But with the difficults to upgrades or editors of lines, now I make maximum on gauges in mine cockpit directly...

On 13/10/2017 at 4:43 PM, roarkr said:

Not possible

Hi Roar. I have your software, do you remenber me?

I built a OVDH with OC hardware and you helped me to install the OC4ba software.

I think it is possible using simplugins , airmanager or Project Magenta.

I have friends using them and it works.

I want to know if the PFD, ND and EICAS that I build with those programs are the same that 737 800 PMDG ?

Or are similar but not the same.

Regards.

On 13/10/2017 at 8:11 PM, roarkr said:

You can not undock any PMDG B737 DUs to another PC over the newtwork.

If I am wrong, please tell me how.

Hi. it is not exactly about undock but using a interface like panel builder, Project Magenta o airmanager.

On 13/10/2017 at 5:17 PM, dmarques69 said:

It's possible yes, with a 3d party software like wideview, but you need another instalation of the FS you are using, so another licence!

Hi. Do you have wideview working in two pc's?

And the PFD, ND, EICAS that show in screens of the second pc are the same of the original airplane, or they are similar?

Regards.