Arz2934

NGX Texture Issue with PTA 2.6

I have P3Dv4.1 and PTA 2.6 installed. About two to three hours into my NGX flights, I start having a texture issue on the panel as seen below. I have just started using PTA as of the release of 2.6, and in v4.0 (using PTAbsolute standalone) I never had this issue. I am currently using the included preset with PTA with some of the cloud tweaks adjusted. 

Does anyone know if this is issue is caused by PTA, and if so, which tweak causes the issue? I only have the NGX installed in v4.1 at the moment, so I have not been able to test other aircraft. I also have not seen the issue on shorter flights. 

2017-10-13_23-22-30-763.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had a strange issue this evening. I was into a three hour flight in the PMDG 747 using the supplied ini file for PTA 2.6 and all of a sudden my entire environment went exterrmly dark, almost like someone turned my monitor brightness all the way down. It wasn’t a video issue because Windows looked just fine. Is just involved P3D 4.1. I’ll keep an eye on this. Before this I was running 4.0 and the previous version of PTA for months with no issues.

I'll keep an eye out for anyone else having this issue. It doesn't sound to me like a PTA issue though.

It's not an issue with PTA. I've been having the issue since night before last. See the NGX forum I made a video showing the problem with the backlighting in the captain wide not working. 

Matt quick question on your new ini that comes with 2.60. Does it enable HDR in my settings now? I know with your previous build and ini, HDR was not enabled.

Thanks