Sign in to follow this  
yoniv

Navigraph question

I wasn't sure where to put this but i have a quick question about the navigraph subscriptions..

If I subscribe to the monthly ultimate subscription, and i cancel my subscription after a month, will i still have access to the AIRAC cycle of that month, so can i still use it for my planes and for Simbrief? And do i get to keep the charts for that AIRAC cycle or do i lose them after cancelling my subscription? I'm asking because i just want to use simbrief for my 737 NGX but it's not possible because the airac cycles are not identical.

Kind regards, Yoni

Not 100% certain but I think you would still have the nav data for the month you had subscribed for but you would loose all the charts

Sorry cant be 100% but im pretty certain

Rgds

Pete Little

Confirm that you will loose all the chart after unsubscribe but Navigraph allow you to print those charts in PDF file. For airac cycle, you must activate the airac cycle in Simbrief website and it will be permanently accessed for that airac cycle. For others software, you need to go to download page in their website and choose Install Manually. By this way, you can download airac cycle for each compatible softwares and kept it in your hard disk

Hope this help.

20 hours ago, Uncensor said:

Confirm that you will loose all the chart after unsubscribe but Navigraph allow you to print those charts in PDF file. For airac cycle, you must activate the airac cycle in Simbrief website and it will be permanently accessed for that airac cycle. For others software, you need to go to download page in their website and choose Install Manually. By this way, you can download airac cycle for each compatible softwares and kept it in your hard disk

Hope this help.

Thanks, I just subscribed