Sign in to follow this  
OldFlyboy

IT's YOUR PLANE Help Please

IYP users know that this program is "installed" in such a way that it is almost impossible to troubleshoot. My problem started when IYP did not interpret voice commands as it always had. I redid all voice tutorials and my voice was 100% in dictation but totally failed in IYP. After checking many .cfg files in Appsdata\Local\....\you know, Somehow I must have moved or changed something. Now, tryingto load it the program starts an update at the IYP site. Unfortunately the site has been down for months and the forumn is virtually inactive. A long, sad post I know and believe me: I did back up any .cfg files that looked important 9there are a dozen or more)

I surely will appreciate any help. IYP is the only program that does not force a flight plan but provides a co-pilot to do some work

Neal Howard

Neal Howard

betateam.jpg