Sign in to follow this  
Carlos Amaral

Tin mouse future

Hello, scince Tin mouse 737-200 was probably the best and most underrated freeware FS aircraft, I would like to know if this project is dead or if there are any plans to bring it to P3D or even to develop another aircraft.
Thank you!

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

Ahh - she's like an old friend and sorely missed... I loved how she flew and the dated funky autopilot... Sadly - she would need a fully working VC as I don't think I could go back to the 2D Panels even though I came kicking and screaming into the VC world... I think her flying days are done but only Bob can truly answer that...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

19 hours ago, scottb613 said:

I don't think I could go back to the 2D Panels

2D Panels are fine to practice instrument flight! You almost have no visual references sometimes... :P

Somewhen, someday, some time I want to recode the 732's panels in XML to iron out bugs and make it 64bit proof but only if I find time for such an extensive project (outlook bleak) and if someone provides an updated VC model (plus textures).

• Upvote 1

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days