Sign in to follow this  
vtracy

Complete Installation and Configuration?

can anyone point me to a spot/forum, where the complete(!) installation and configuration procedure for Oculus, FlyInside, vorpX(if needed) and everything else that is needed in order to use the Rift in P3D!

I have looked everywhere (that I know) in order not to have to re-invent the wheel, make all the mistakes, suffer all the disappointments,... that others have gone through. 

BTW; I cannot understand that software companies who live from users using their products, do not give extensive(!) support in setting up all the correct steps for a successful installation!...

Volker

(longtime P3D and FSX user, frustrated by the repeated need to do my own research)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can try the native Vr if you are using P3DV3.

Simply right click anywhere on the screen and under views scroll down to VR.

Or try the flyinside P3D Demo.

21 minutes ago, vtracy said:

Tx hiflyer!

A demo is certainly better than nothing. But what I would really really like, is to have a 'Guide' that tells me 'you must first download this software then installit; then download that software, install it,..., then call up the settings page of [e. g. FlyInside] and choose following settings; then put on your VR HMD and you will find...'

That way, I could know that I did everything in the right order (if one is advisable) and installed the right software using the right settings. Instead of finding out all by myself by trial-and-error. There is enough of that, still, with P3D 

Volker

Maybe this will help?

http://wiki.flyinside-fsx.com/index.php/Main_Page