Sign in to follow this  
twister1853

Aircraft bouncing on runway at loading

Hi

I'm finding that after loading any aircraft, the aircraft appears to be not sitting level on the runway but at an incline and then falls .  Also some aircraft even have the engine running on full power and moving violently around. What could be causing this feature?

Ray 

1 hour ago, twister1853 said:

What could be causing this feature?

Ray 

Quite probably the last new thing you installed into your Sim.  Does this happen at all airports?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Thanks.  It seems to have sorted itself out without any input from me. 

One thing remains: I have the Tecnam P2006T twin engine aircraft.  Mine loads with both engines not running.  With FSX, I find that normally using CTRL+E  will start one engine and then CTRL+E again starts the second engine.  With my P2006T the first CTRL+E does start one engine but the second CTRL+E has no effect.  I've tried loading another twin engine aircraft with both engines running and then changing to the P2006T.  The P2006T does then start with both engines running but they then immediately shut down.  Using the above double CTRL+E procedure will only start one engine.