Sign in to follow this  
Foghorn

Yoke hard right

Any assistance is appreciated.

In recent times, inexplicably, the PMDG 737NGX starts with the yoke hard right.

I'm using P3D v4, and Windows 10.

Sometimes this occurs on pushback, even though I've Eng1 and Elec2 off.

I thought it may have been GSX with the pushback sequence but it continues to happen even tho I've uninstalled GSX.

It's very frustrating to go through the entire start up from cold and dark, to commence pushback only to find the yoke is hard right and not centered.

I've also tried recalibrating the yoke but this also make no difference.

Cheers

Graham McAllister

58 minutes ago, Foghorn said:

I've also tried recalibrating the yoke but this also make no difference.

Agree, I've had this happen a couple of times in the past year and it is due to a corrupt panel state.  You can create a new panel state without the error, or you can edit the corrupt panel state if there is nothing else wrong.  Open the affected panel state .sav file with a text editor and find the [Flight Controls] section (about line 803) and in that section you will find key value pairs for trims.  If one is a wildly large number that is your problem, and the default centered value should be 200:

StabTrimSnd=200
StabTrim=200
MachTrim=200
AilTrim=200
RudTrim=200

I have not figured out how the file becomes corrupt, but you should spot it right away if you look at the wing and see spoilers up in the air while at the gate. This means you have the problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan.....I check all  the panel states and they all have the default values, however I'll create a new one and see how it goes.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Cheers

Graham

Fixed my problem with the NGXu, nearly 3 years on. Thanks!

Derek

• Upvote 1