Sign in to follow this  
C130FE

Still can't get MCE to work (2)

Recommended Posts

Gerald, I tried using the licenser.exe and when I clicked Generate Registration Text, it said that the Serial number was incorrect.  I copied and pasted it from my invoice.  So I sent a copy of the registration text to support@multicrewxp.com several days ago but still haven't heard anything.  Did I send it to the wrong email address?

Rodger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, C130FE said:

Gerald, I tried using the licenser.exe and when I clicked Generate Registration Text, it said that the Serial number was incorrect.  I copied and pasted it from my invoice.  So I sent a copy of the registration text to support@multicrewxp.com several days ago but still haven't heard anything.  Did I send it to the wrong email address?

Rodger

Normally register[at]multicrewxp.com  but even the other one is monitored. Didn't receive anything. Try again by copying and pasting the content of "Registration.txt"

Also, please edit your post to disguise the support e-mail address before the bots get it and the spammers get busy.

I have standard privileges in this independent forum.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FS++ said:

Also, please edit your post to disguise the support e-mail address before the bots get it and the spammers get busy.

I just give up.  I have no clue as to how to disguise this.  I don't understand why it is so hard to register this product and get it to work..  I'm tired of trying.  Just wasted $70
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, C130FE said:

I just give up.  I have no clue as to how to disguise this.  I don't understand why it is so hard to register this product and get it to work..  I'm tired of trying.  Just wasted $70
 

By "disguise", I was referring to support[at]multicrewxp.com which you wrote as a full e-mail address. Not a good practice in forums. So wanted you to simply edit your post (remove the "@" sign).

As for registration, it's really as simple as attaching "Registration.txt" and sending it to any of the 2 e-mail addresses.

And if you don't know how to attach a file you could equally copy the content of "Registration.txt" and paste it to your e-mail.

The issue right now is that your e-mail didn't reach us, so how are we supposed to send you the activation key?

Please re-send. Thank you

And please let me know when you have sent your e-mail, along with your initials, as I don't want you to print your full name here

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gerald, email sent. RC

Sorry for the frustration rant.  Didn't know you hadn't recieved my emails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, C130FE said:

Gerald, email sent. RC

Sorry for the frustration rant.  Didn't know you hadn't recieved my emails.

It's OK.

Key sent, embedded inside attachment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this