Sign in to follow this  
Jazz+Funk

AI Traffic Display - X-Plane 11

Hi Dave,

I am using P2A with both P3D v4.1 and X-Plane 11. I have Flight1 Ultimate Live Traffic for P3D v4.1 and World Traffic 3 for X-Plane 11. Using P3D v4.1, P2A displays all of the AI on the map but when I use P2A with X-Plane, it do not see any AI traffic on the map, even though there is plenty. The WT3 radar also shows all of the AI aircraft.

Please could you tell me if I need to turn something else on to make P2A show the AI traffic when using X-Plane 11.

BTW - I am using P2A on a second PC using a networked configuration.

Kind Regards,

Ted.

Ted,

At the present time, AI Traffic in X-Plane from programs like World Traffic are not visible in P2A  because the AI Traffic data is not available to Pilot2ATC.  The World Traffic developer and I have had discussions about trying to address this area, but at present, there is no solution.

"Native" AI Traffic in X-Plane is visible, but we all know the frame-rate hit that causes.

Dave

AI traffic that uses World Traffic AI aircraft don't cause an fps hit and are visible to p2a but only the current x plane 11 limit of 19 aircraft.  It is cool to get information from p2a about aircraft that are nearby.

4 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Ted,

At the present time, AI Traffic in X-Plane from programs like World Traffic are not visible in P2A  because the AI Traffic data is not available to Pilot2ATC.  The World Traffic developer and I have had discussions about trying to address this area, but at present, there is no solution.

"Native" AI Traffic in X-Plane is visible, but we all know the frame-rate hit that causes.

Dave

Thanks Dave for the response. The best of luck with your future development of addressing the issue.