Sign in to follow this  
Mangouste

RXP 750 no function

9 minutes ago, Mangouste said:

made the purchase on the site Reality XP indeed and I thought it was the same,

This might sound confusing so let me try to explain:

Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch and Reality XP GNS 530/430 V2 are genuine Reality XP products.

F1 is our e-commerce procurement partner only and It happens they sell products with similar names.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I find it strange that Carenado only installs the Flight1 version and not yours, which is also the company that holds this license..

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg

The simplest explanation is the one given in this thread: the Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch for FltSim has been released about a month ago, while they probably where already deep in beta testing or pre-release. Furthermore, it looks like this aircraft is an 'update' to an older one for which they have probably just updated the aircraft and installer, not the configuration tools.

Regardless, the more customers ask them about adding support for the Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch and the Reality XP GNS 530/430 V2, the more aircraft will release pre-configured for it!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

On the forum RXP he resolved my problem of integration of Rxp Gtn, everything is now perfect.
In any case, congratulations for your gtn, I did a little complete flight and this instrument is just amazing, for prepar3D V4 and the xplane 11.

M.Daniel

proatcxlogo.jpg