Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

FSUIPC- Reverser

I had setup my CH throttle quadrant for the PMDG v3 calibrated through FSUIPC and it worked fine.

With  the 737 NGX, I can't get the reverser to go at full reverse  thrust in the first attempt. It shows REV in EICAS but thrust is only Reverse IDLE.

I find I need to move the reverser up and then down again to get full reverse thrust.

Any ideas why this behaviour in NGX ?.

Yeah....I am having problems....The throttles are in reverse. In other words.. when I push lever up or forward. the throttles are at bottom..when I pull down..the throttles are all the way forward and the when I pull lever down all the way..the throttle return about half way. Do I need to delete the fsuipc.ini and start over. I have disabled control in p3dv4.1 and deleted all the assignments except "pause".

Sorry to be a pain, Frogglesim is great but he talks way to fast...lol

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

I use CH as well and found the control manager was part of the problem.  I uninstalled it and calibrated through windows device manager and FSUIPC displayed a full axis range of -16384 to 16384.

The pots could also be an issue, I have not checked how easy it is to get into the throttle quadrant body.

\Robert Hamlich/

2 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

The throttles are in reverse.

Did you place a check mark in "Rev" under reverse axis on the Joystick Calibration tab?  If so remove that.

\Robert Hamlich/

No tick but it ain't right...Do I need to delete the fsuipc and reinstall and start over...throttles aren't right lol, Update..deleted fsuipc and started over..have to leave. will check in later.

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

45 minutes ago, unc1rlm said:

No tick but it ain't right...Do I need to delete the fsuipc and reinstall and start over...throttles aren't right lol, Update..deleted fsuipc and started over..have to leave. will check in later.

Thanks,

Bob M.

Perhaps it needs to be checked. If they are reversed unchecked.. then check it to "un reverse" it.

I doubt the program is erroneous, you probably have a setting off or are mis-understanding something. Its not common sense - sometimes it requires experimentation, trial, error, and diagnosing and problem solving or just messing around until you discover things.

Either that or really read the instruction manuals.

Hi there;

I hope this topic is not dead... I just got my second Saitek throttle quadrant and I am programming separate eng1 & 2 throttle/reversers.  I followed the same instructions as in the youtube video on reverse thrust full/cut but for some reason I only get the effect of initial reverse (as if the I pressed F2 once) although I have checked the "Control to repeat while held" checkbox.  Everything works great expect the reverse doesn't go to full.

The Saitek throttle detent is a toggle button so you can't keep pressing it such as an F2 key, it is either toggled on or off.  I'm not sure how it's working in the youtube video but it's not working for me.

I am trying to apply this to my PMDG 737NGX profile in FSUIPC (FSX).

Thanks,

Mustafa