Sign in to follow this  
HLJames

Dubai to Heraklion, Greece

Recommended Posts

RealWorld Scenery UAE, Greece

Sim Savvy Sat Africa

Fly Tampa Dubai

FSDG Heraklion

Carenado 390 Premier 1A

Thanks for viewing

24761937808_b3cac38b66_h.jpg

26858347679_5272b82ca5_h.jpg

24761939808_336ff1d57e_h.jpg

24761939708_7435a20a9b_h.jpg

24761937568_1fc8b201fd_h.jpg

24761939378_1d90b5f719_h.jpg

24761939268_2334186fb4_h.jpg

24761939068_d127735860_h.jpg

26858345819_f34f55e596_h.jpg

24761938878_b6fd7c2851_h.jpg

24761938808_b4f0cbf596_h.jpg

24761938658_18b036f8d3_h.jpg

24761937098_6e0c063734_h.jpg

24761938488_8bbc8dd254_h.jpg

26858345549_e1648b5c5c_h.jpg

24761938268_383f76251a_h.jpg

24761938128_bdd84ee773_h.jpg

24761937918_1ce9208f22_h.jpg

24761936868_e839ef3de1_h.jpg

24761940198_7b0415cf08_h.jpg

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for sharing shots of lovely Dubai.  My college buddy Mohammad was the son of the defense minister of UAE back in the late 70's, the early 80's.  He used to jet off to the UAE on weekends after classes and we all thought that was funny.  Napa County Airport, from which you've seen many of my screenshots, had a huge executive jet presence and still has one.  It is one of the most important GA airports in the United States and has runways able to land most mid-sized bizjets like the 737/MD80/A320.  Before the runway was strengthened a 727 accidentally landed there, and the joke was they had to fill the gouges it left on the runway as it took off, using every last inch of the runway.  A 747 also took off from there once, I followed it on my scanner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

Incredible - as ususal!

Thanks for sharing, James.

Thanks very much for commenting...that was a fun flight!

1 hour ago, Cactus521 said:

Thanks for sharing shots of lovely Dubai.  My college buddy Mohammad was the son of the defense minister of UAE back in the late 70's, the early 80's.  He used to jet off to the UAE on weekends after classes and we all thought that was funny.  Napa County Airport, from which you've seen many of my screenshots, had a huge executive jet presence and still has one.  It is one of the most important GA airports in the United States and has runways able to land most mid-sized bizjets like the 737/MD80/A320.  Before the runway was strengthened a 727 accidentally landed there, and the joke was they had to fill the gouges it left on the runway as it took off, using every last inch of the runway.  A 747 also took off from there once, I followed it on my scanner.

Appreciate the comment....LOL the 727.....i see nine jets sitting at Napa now....i love the approach to 24 over the golf course and industrial area....that is what i like about Cloverdale too...I need to work on the flashing buildings at Napa!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HLJames said:

Thanks very much for commenting...that was a fun flight!

Appreciate the comment....LOL the 727.....i see nine jets sitting at Napa now....i love the approach to 24 over the golf course and industrial area....that is what i like about Cloverdale too...I need to work on the flashing buildings at Napa!

HLJAMES

I just look the other way.  They flash because of the 2014 Earthquake in Napa.....  Why do you think I moved away from wine country?  Too much Vin?  Shakey Shakey...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Cactus521 said:

I just look the other way.  They flash because of the 2014 Earthquake in Napa.....  Why do you think I moved away from wine country?  Too much Vin?  Shakey Shakey...

Many thanks for commenting.....Greece now available in high resolution photoscenery....western europe now complete!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2017 at 1:01 PM, Carlton1971 said:

Super shots....thanks for sharing

Big thank you for commenting!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mik75 said:

Very nice set of shots! 

Huge thanks for commenting....Greece just like Hawaii!

HLJAMES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this