Sign in to follow this  
Chesaregut

Good afternoon

Hello I am From Mexico , visiting London , does any body know if there is some store or pilot shop to visiting ? Or some place where every body connect to some network . I want to build a Similator House , but I would like to chat with some body first . Thanks in advance 

Theres transair in Shoreham which is a long way from London. 

14ppkc-6.png

20 hours ago, Chesaregut said:

Hello I am From Mexico , visiting London , does any body know if there is some store or pilot shop to visiting ? Or some place where every body connect to some network . I want to build a Similator House , but I would like to chat with some body first . Thanks in advance 

Hi There,

Two of my customers have built home simulators, one of them did a online blog: http://lenezenlair.ma/ for his Cessna home simulator where the other user built an amazing B737 home simulator and posted everything on Facebook.

Their online names are @ludo1426 and @Ursli80 perhaps if you reach out to them they can provide you some advise.

Best Regards,
Simbol

• Upvote 1