Sign in to follow this  
pager94

JF Arrow prop

Hi All,

I bought the Just Flight Arrow IV and Turbo Arrow IV.

The prop lever doesn’t work. It’s stuck at 100% full forward. If I adjust (decrease) it just immediately springs back (yes, it’s animated) to 100% full forward.

I have this problem with both the ArrowIV and Turbo Arrow IV.

Just Flight technical support says it’s definitely not their plane and is an issue with P3D.  They didn’t want to advise or help any further...

I doubled checked all the key inputs and axis assignments to make sure there weee no conflicts.

This is the only plane I have that has this problem.  Yes, I have the most current versions d/l from JF. Yes FSUIPC is installed.

I has this exact same issue come up on a beta build with the Milviz Otter and it was immediately fixed on the next build.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,

BilllyBob

David Edwards

15 minutes ago, pager94 said:

Hi All,

I bought the Just Flight Arrow IV and Turbo Arrow IV.

The prop lever doesn’t work. It’s stuck at 100% full forward. If I adjust (decrease) it just immediately springs back (yes, it’s animated) to 100% full forward.

I have this problem with both the ArrowIV and Turbo Arrow IV.

Just Flight technical support says it’s definitely not their plane and is an issue with P3D.  They didn’t want to advise or help any further...

I doubled checked all the key inputs and axis assignments to make sure there weee no conflicts.

This is the only plane I have that has this problem.  Yes, I have the most current versions d/l from JF. Yes FSUIPC is installed.

I has this exact same issue come up on a beta build with the Milviz Otter and it was immediately fixed on the next build.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,

BilllyBob

David Edwards

Does this stills happen if you unplug your Joystick?

Simbol 

I have the JF Arrows and use FSUIPC in P3D with a Saitek quadrant and have no issues so it's something specific to your setup and the symptoms absolutely sound like a controller conflict issue.  You say you have FSUIPC, but are you using it for your controls?  If so, you should have the controller you're using completely disabled in P3D or these kinds of conflicts can occur.  I've had instances in FSX where the controls would somehow "magically" get turned back on in FSX, though I've not seen this behavior in P3D.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what to tell you.  Pretty sure there IS a conflict, it's just a matter of tracking it down.

Good luck,

Scott

9 hours ago, simbol said:

Does this stills happen if you unplug your Joystick?

Simbol 

I’ll try this.

4 hours ago, tttocs said:

I have the JF Arrows and use FSUIPC in P3D with a Saitek quadrant and have no issues so it's something specific to your setup and the symptoms absolutely sound like a controller conflict issue.  You say you have FSUIPC, but are you using it for your controls?  If so, you should have the controller you're using completely disabled in P3D or these kinds of conflicts can occur.  I've had instances in FSX where the controls would somehow "magically" get turned back on in FSX, though I've not seen this behavior in P3D.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what to tell you.  Pretty sure there IS a conflict, it's just a matter of tracking it down.

Good luck,

Scott

It looks like some anomaly.  It’s specific to only the JF Arrows and the prop lever works perfectly in all other add-on’s.

I’m only using Logitech Extreme 3D pro joystick with it’s one throttle slider assigned to throttle and am using the mouse cursor to try to adjust the prop.

I’ll try unplugging joystick, uninstalling and reinstalling FSUIPC and assigning the prop axis to joystick slider to see if that does anything.

Thanks Simbol and Scott for your help and responding!

Have a great weekend!

BillyBob

David

I have no problem in with the JF Arrows P3D v4 & adjust the Prop with Ctrl + F2.

T45

1 hour ago, Treetops45 said:

I have no problem in with the JF Arrows P3D v4 & adjust the Prop with Ctrl + F2.

T45

Thanks!  I'll give that a try.

BillyBob

15 hours ago, pager94 said:

Thanks!  I'll give that a try.

BillyBob

I should have said Ctrl + F2 to reduce Prop %, Ctrl + F3 to increase Prop %

Good luck

TTM