Sign in to follow this  
julian2

Installation problem v3

Hi all,

since a few weeks i tried several times to reinstall P3D v3. It always fails because it says that there are problems with the cab file. I tried the complete zip file download, I downloaded the individual files, I tried several browsers, cleared temp files, I checked the MD5 checksum etc. Sometimes there was a problem with the MD5 checksum. This could be solved when I redownloaded the file several times then somehow it was ok. But then while the installation the installation was again canceled because of a corrupt file. So am I doing something wrong here or where could be the problem? Thank you for any help ;-)

Best regards

Julian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

2 hours ago, julian2 said:

Hi all,

since a few weeks i tried several times to reinstall P3D v3. It always fails because it says that there are problems with the cab file. I tried the complete zip file download, I downloaded the individual files, I tried several browsers, cleared temp files, I checked the MD5 checksum etc. Sometimes there was a problem with the MD5 checksum. This could be solved when I redownloaded the file several times then somehow it was ok. But then while the installation the installation was again canceled because of a corrupt file. So am I doing something wrong here or where could be the problem? Thank you for any help ;-)

Best regards

Julian

Try to disable your antivirus during the download and install, another possibility could be corrupted files on your hard disk, run a check disk to verify your file system is ok.

Simbol 

Checking your memory might also be a good idea JIC.

Vic