Sign in to follow this  
Wink207

Help with Reality WX500 radar installation please

Hi All:

Could someone please help me figure out what I am doing wrong on this. I thought I followed the directions ok but what I get is the radar available as a pop up window but not integrated into the panel. Flysimware has a pic on their web page showing my radar integrated into the panel. Could someone please suggest how I can accomplish the integration. For the Lear 35 please.

Thank you

Rick

9 hours ago, silverheels2 said:

Hi All:

Could someone please help me figure out what I am doing wrong on this. I thought I followed the directions ok but what I get is the radar available as a pop up window but not integrated into the panel. Flysimware has a pic on their web page showing my radar integrated into the panel. Could someone please suggest how I can accomplish the integration. For the Lear 35 please.

Thank you

Rick

Rick,

I believe the latest versions of the Lear35 only integrate the Advantage WX radar into the panel. The Advantage WX radar has replaced the Realtiy WX radar which was used in earlier versions of the Lear35.

The following is from the Lear35 User Manual:

FLYSIMWARE DESCRIPTION
We have animated almost every function throughout the cabin and virtual cockpit. With custom coding we
have accurate systems down to the smallest details. We have included 2 models for users who use the
payware Flight1 GTN750 GPS unit or Rex-Milviz Advantage Radar weather radar unit. 1 model uses
Flysimware's GNS 530 GPS with working VNAV system and the payware weather radar. If you do not own
the radar it will be a static model. If you do own the weather radar it will come to life. The second model
uses the Flight1 GTN750 with the same weather radar option.

Al

Yes thanks Al. I read the docs for the radar installation, including the download from the Flightsimware page on radar integration. What confused me was this pic which seems to show the Reality WX500 radar fully integrated. Please see http://flysimware.com/website/LEARJET_35A.

html down at the bottom where the video for "Autopilot Tutorial" is shown.

Thanks Al

1 hour ago, silverheels2 said:

Yes thanks Al. I read the docs for the radar installation, including the download from the Flightsimware page on radar integration. What confused me was this pic which seems to show the Reality WX500 radar fully integrated. Please see http://flysimware.com/website/LEARJET_35A.

html down at the bottom where the video for "Autopilot Tutorial" is shown.

Thanks Al

That’s just a 3D vc model of a generic bendix king wxr. The wx advantage from milviz/Rex models this type of unit, hence the similar appearance.