Sign in to follow this  
b757

More Issues

I've been using VOXATC for the past few months now and while at first, everything seemed to work fine, now I feel that nearly every time I turn on my flight sim, another issue pops up. I ran across yet another two more today. First, I loaded up the sim with a flight plan from KMEM to KCLT. It initializes fine and I tune ATIS. Then I switch over the Clearance Delivery and ask to pick up my IFR clearance. After being told to stand by, about 5-10 seconds later, I get a fatal error message and it says to disable VOX. I don't know where to find the log of the issue, but I can't figure out why it is having issues with KCLT. It is the only airport that I have run across this issue. I have almost all the FSDT and Flightbeam airports and have flown around all of them with VOX, except KCLT. I have run FSDT live update and the VOX indexer and still have the same issue. It does not tell me the issue in game either. 

Second issue is that whenever I try to download a PMDG paint from AVSIM and even some from the PMDG Ops center, and try to use that plane with VOX, it gives a fatal error saying it doesn't recognize the type aircraft. I have even gone through the process of copy/paste working paints flightsim.x and changing only the texture name and title, and still it doesn't work. Most of the issues I have had is with 'American Airlines' paints. I don't know why that one paint, but it very frustrating. I enjoy the aspect of being able to talk to the sim, but am getting very frustrated with how many issues there are with this software, only to get no support. If anyone has any fixes to these issues, please post!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

did you reindex after installing the repaint ?

Regarding the KCLT error, there are several similar cases reported here. I have the same problem at EDDS, not the slightest idea why.

You can enable Logging in the Advanced Settings. After the error occurred, just click the Save Logs button. Send it via Voxatc contact page and also to RCSimulations. You won't get any answer, but at least they become aware of it.

Mike

In regards to the KCLT issue, I rebuilt the flight plan in P3D, which is where I created it the first time, changing the route from HI ALT to VOR and that seemed to at least allow me to fly the flight plan. I guess it has something to do with one of the waypoints in HI ALT route.

I did enable logging so next time I have the issue, I will save the log and send it. Where is the save log button? Is it in game?