Sign in to follow this  
JoeFackel

Any news on the "pitbuilder SDK"

Morning,

are there any news about the SDK i heard from months ago?

Especially extracting the displays is annoying thing. The only workaround for placing PFD and ND is saving a flight with the windows undocked and the CDU can only be undocked including the buttons but i would need only the display.

Hopefully there is a progress in realising an SDK, the alternative would be switching to ProSim737 ...

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

6 hours ago, JoeFackel said:

Hopefully there is a progress in realising an SDK

Part of the reason for this function was to build a full flight deck sim here in VA.

The full deck sim is not yet complete because the 747-8 software is not yet complete. So if you're looking for progress markers, the progress of the 747-8 will be a strong indicator, as that's what we're using to develop the hardware functions.

Kyle Rodgers