Sign in to follow this  
Andrew Vogeler

Current Configurations?

I'm trying to get this going, I have windows 10 64bit FSX wich is 32 bit and I've had no install issues only I can't seem to get a proper configuration.... I've checked out the most recent guides but they are not very recent and I have no idea how to find current map version?  Does anyone have this working that could help me get this setup? I downloaded some "pre prepared user.ini" which apparently was totally messed up and through all that guide the guy never actually shows exactly what its supposed to say.

Ok I finally got it trying to load.. but it never does load after a time it says done and it never launches, I've tried about everywhere thinking maybe they just didn't have my area at all.. but should at least FSX still load with default?  

proxyUser: Individual tile accesses 7779, 11.1 per second
proxyUser: Preloaded: 32637, Hit: 15498, Miss: 99, Messages: 166

That will march on... slowly but it never reaches 50% I even set it to 13 lowest option and walked off for 4 hours and it had hung at 47%.  I did install the cache and photo folders on a 15 gig ntsf usb drive would that hurt?  Any notions anyone still use this? Anyone alive in here ?? LOL

I'll move to the FSX Forum as not many visit this forum anymore.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10