Sign in to follow this  
ajayent48

ajayent48

OK, I have looked at the various comments and could not see anything up to date regarding MCE voice recognition not working, possible due to the latest Widows 10 update. I have managed to add text into MCE custom training, but it is a bit time consuming to type in individually all the required patter. I noticed too that you cannot copy and paste text from other sources/files to the training text file. The Windows 10 own voice training it seems does work and I have recorded my vocals into this, reading its content, not however relevant to flight. If anyone has a less time consuming solution, please let me - and others know.

Regards Ajay 

Thats what i did

figured out one more thing here, I made my customs training with single parts of the user training text files. so what i did was i split up the usertext files in several part (one part should not be longer than appr. 14 lines (depending on the number of characters). saved this cut in the customtraining.txt and made the training. finished it cpied a new part from the usertext delet the old lines in the custimtraining file and inserted the new lines, and so on and so forth. Knowing it's not  a very comfortable way to run the mce speechtraining but nevertheless it's on to make mce working as it was designed for.

2 hours ago, ajayent48 said:

OK, I have looked at the various comments and could not see anything up to date regarding MCE voice recognition not working, possible due to the latest Widows 10 update. I have managed to add text into MCE custom training, but it is a bit time consuming to type in individually all the required patter. I noticed too that you cannot copy and paste text from other sources/files to the training text file. The Windows 10 own voice training it seems does work and I have recorded my vocals into this, reading its content, not however relevant to flight. If anyone has a less time consuming solution, please let me - and others know.

Regards Ajay 

You probably missed this thread:

Indeed, caused by latest Windows Creators update.

There is a fix though.

In my last post in thread referred to above, there is a link to download replacement text file. Just need to replace 5 files in \Multi Crew Experience\CandC\ folder.

Downloadable Demo is already up to date with those files since yesterday.